Thanks to few kind souls who have enormous faith and belief in me, had an opportunity to talk to around 600 people in a software company.
- Felt too good and too proud to know a truly global standard product is being built out of Chennai. It is really world class cause in a way it is beating the leaders in a particular geography. In a way much more than bigger than Zoho, cause their competitors are much more serious companies. Think of big enterprise software companies selling to bigger companies!
- Good, growing companies invest in people and think of ways to engage and nurture their people
- Despite being an entrepreneur for 15+ years and having such a large company, which definitely requires a lot of hard work and perseverance,the founder was very humble and his thoughts were much more humbler. (Not the typical stereotype ones that we come across in today's hyped up media)
- It is all about being in the right place at the right time
- One should not be too emotional and attached to their venture. Should not hesitate to kill it if it doesn't work
- Ventures are like family. One way or another, they sustain themselves and outlive the founder
- The world is truly a small place;
- No, I am not very sure how good my talk was. I think, it wasn't that bad cause, I saw many people going back to their workstations and continue working
- Nevertheless it was a very good personal learning experience